Litchi Ice Cream
This Litchi Ice Cream is the best you’ll ever eat! Come summers and we are bestowed with the juiciest and tastiest litchis. Making ice cream from them is definitely one the of easiest and tastiest way to consume them.
This recipe is very simple and easy and doesn’t involve any churning. Just 3 ingredients and 12 hours of freezing time. Yes it is a bit longer than general ice-creams. Reason, because we are usong the pulp as well the juice, it is a little watery mixture to start with. So you need to give it it’s due time to enjoy it in all its glory!
I want to talk just a little bit about the litchis here before we begin with recipe. I peeled the litchis, deseeded them, and the processed in the food processor. I did not process it until really smooth, instead I let it be just a little bit chunky for some texture because I like texture. You can go ahead process it until smooth if you want, or let it be a little a chunky, however you like it. After this processing, I measured the litchis.
Also if your litchis are sweet enough already, you may not need more than half can of sweetened condensed milk. But if they’re not you might have to use the entire can of 200 ml. So here’s how to make it!
You may also like : Mango Baked or Steamed Yogurt
Ingredients for Litchi Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2-1 can sweetened condensed milk (depending on how sweet the litchis are)
- 2 cups deseeded litchis processed in food processor
- Take heavy whipping cream and condensed milk in a bowl and whip until you get stiff peaks
- Add pureed litchis and fold till completely incorporated into the cream
- Pour in a mould/popsicle trays and freeze for at least 12 hours !
- Scoop and enjoy!!