Easy No-Churn 3 Ingredient Mango Ice Cream
This Mango season refresh yourself with this decadent easy-peasy better than store-bought 3-ingredient ice cream! Without saying anymore, here’s the recipe!!
You may also like: Crunchy Caramel Ice Cream,
Mango Mania – Mango Recipes
- 2 cup Mango pulp (Mango flesh processed to form a paste)
- 3 cups whipping cream
- 200 grams condensed milk
- 1/2 cup biscuit crumbs (optional)
- Put Mango pulp in a saucepan and cook it over medium-low heat stirring continuously for 10 mins
- Once cooked pour it in a bowl and cool completely
- Whip cream and condensed milk together, I like to put ice water beneath the bowl I work in because it fastens the process
- Once tripled in volume, shiny and stiff peaks are reached add the cooled pulp and whip again for 2-3 mins till all combined
- Pour it in a container, I added a layer of biscuit crumbs in between just to give a texture
- Wrap it with a cling film and chill for at least 8 hours
- Scoop and enjoy!