Healthy Eggless Brownies
These Healthy Eggless Brownies are not only eggless but also free from refined sugar, flour and butter! A healthy and whole new way to eat your brownies! Plus it’s perfectly moist and fudgy, just like a brownie should be! The strawberries at the top make them oh-so beautiful 😍 The oil and curd make the brownies moist as well as fudgy! Adding the coffee intensifies the chocolate flavor and the melted dark chocolate pockets in every bite make this absolutely decadent!!
Here is how to make these gorgeous Double Chocolate and Strawberry Brownies!
You may also like : Healthy Ragi and Amaranth Walnut Cake
Ingredients for Healthy Eggless Brownies
• 1 cup Whole wheat flour
• 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (click here to buy)
• 1 TSP salt
• 1 TSP baking soda
• 30 gms cocoa powder
• 1 tbsp instant coffee granules
• 1 cup honey
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 1 cup curd
• 1 TSP vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate
• 4 strawberries cut in half
1. Stir whole wheat flour, buckwheat flour, salt, cocoa , soda, coffee in a bowl and set aside
2. In a separate bowl whisk together honey, oil,curd , vanilla and whisk till combined
3. Add the dry ingredients and mix till combined
4. Fold on chopped chocolate and pour the batter in baking pan lined with parchment paper
5. Spread it evenly and arrange sliced strawberries on the top
6. Bake in a preheated oven @170c for 25 mins or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean or with a few crumbs sticking to it
7. Cool completely and cut into squares and enjoy!